Welcome to my blog! I explore many different views on topics that effect the community, nation and the world. I use my past experience of homelessness, teen pregnancy, and poverty, to clarify and discuss controversial issues. That’s the beauty of this blog spot, it's my Truthz. My Motto: Be a boss of ya own thoughts.
Precious Truthz Podcast
https://anchor.fm/precioustruthz/episodes/The-Importance-of-Amplifying-Black-Voices-epfefl
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Can you handle the truth?
The truth is always a hard pill to swallow but I followed my heart and spoke the unspeakable. How unbelievable that must have sound to your ears. Your fears came alive, eyes threatening tears, tears that may show a trace of your hurt. As you stare into space, This unfamiliar place seems unreal and the taste your gagging on urges you to spew how you feel. You know what my intent was not but you're having a hard time trying crop out the negative thoughts....so what will you do pursue love, or allow love to be lost?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your Thoughts