I think I'm obsessed with hypothetical facebook questions. I'm intrigued by some of the perceptions and opinions that I read. It's very interesting.
One of the questions that popped up on my Facebook timeline is "Ladies your 6 months pregnant (to late for an abortion) & you find out that your husband has another woman pregnant who is 5 months, what do u do?"
There were many different responses from the participants. They range from kill him,kill her, burn his things, and other illegal options. I tried to think what would I do?
I don't think I could remain married to a man who not only cheated but had a baby as well. Aside from violating our vows, you put me at risks for STDs and HIV because you had sex unprotected. Which means you wasn't even thinking about my health and livelihood. You could have given your spouse Aids and your baby could have contracted it. How can you stay with someone who doesn't think about at least protecting you from contracting sexual diseases. Secondly, you have to think about will you ever trust him again. Will you trust him not to cheat when he goes to spend time with his child at her house? Now, he's bound to her for life as well. She may be the type of person to like drama and has a vendetta against you because he claimed he would leave you. Since you're married, when she puts him on child support, by law it becomes your responsibility too. I can not stay with someone who violated our vows, then put my life and livelihood at risk.
What would you do?
I don't think I could remain married to a man who not only cheated but had a baby as well. Aside from violating our vows, you put me at risks for STDs and HIV because you had sex unprotected. Which means you wasn't even thinking about my health and livelihood. You could have given your spouse Aids and your baby could have contracted it. How can you stay with someone who doesn't think about at least protecting you from contracting sexual diseases. Secondly, you have to think about will you ever trust him again. Will you trust him not to cheat when he goes to spend time with his child at her house? Now, he's bound to her for life as well. She may be the type of person to like drama and has a vendetta against you because he claimed he would leave you. Since you're married, when she puts him on child support, by law it becomes your responsibility too. I can not stay with someone who violated our vows, then put my life and livelihood at risk.
What would you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your Thoughts