I've changed the name of my blog spot because I thought long and hard of the the messages i want to send, the things I'm trying to create, and the brand I'm trying to start. I'm not necessarily going to be a entrepreneur but I know writing has always been something dear to me. I love touching people with my words, giving healthy advice, and learning from my endeavors and teaching others from my mistakes. One day i will publish on a professional level and spread my words too the world. Though i know writing is a gift of mine i don't want to solely rely on that, therefore I'm not pursing a degree in it.
I've chosen this name because life has always been about Mind Over Matter. Everything you do is effected by how you think about it. Its just like the saying about the cup being half way full or half empty.Its about getting back up when you fall, not giving up even when everything tells you to do so. That's the perspective I live by from this day forward.
So, as often as i can i will be posting about the many controversial topics that arise, or i find through Life, T.V. or facebook post(you know ppl post their lives up there.) Some post will be serious, some will be humorous, all with good intention!!
See you guys soon with my next post.... "How to tell if SHE'S a BIRD".
lol @ your next post...
ReplyDelete